No one should go through it alone. | Teen Ink

No one should go through it alone.

By Jennyboo57 BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois
Jennyboo57 BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love, and beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."

No one should go it alone.
No one should go through that lonly road.
Having that "I want life to end" feeling.
Having to go it alone is is the worst feeling I know.
If it wasn't for my friends, I would be dead right now. I will never forget them. They've kept me alive all theese years, but I don't know how much longer I can stay that way. It amazes me that I can live everyday with a smile on my face and be able to laugh when the only thing I can think of is taking my life away. No one should go through this road alone. I can't help myself, but maybe I can help you. For anyone who needs it. If you're reading this, and you're going down a road similar to the road I'm going on, and if you can find a way to contact me, do it. I may be able to help you. I know the situation you're in. I'm in it too. I will do anything I can to help... I'm here to listen

on Nov. 30 2010 at 1:27 pm
Jennyboo57 BRONZE, Chicago, Illinois

Really??? Awww thanks so much :) that means alot to me :D

on Nov. 25 2010 at 8:06 pm
xXxdancing_for_rainxXx, San Pedro, California

thank you for writing this :) I'm sure you're an inspiration for everyone who's going through difficult times- I know you are to me! I hope you're doing alright... I know you'll get through

*best wishes*