I Want What's Best For You Baby | Teen Ink

I Want What's Best For You Baby

November 10, 2010
By Whitehorse144 SILVER, Templeton, Pennsylvania
Whitehorse144 SILVER, Templeton, Pennsylvania
8 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
The past is practice.


I was fooled. Wasn't I? You promised me over and over that you didn't want to do the drugs anymore. You told me that was the past and that you didn't want any part of that anymore. What changed your mind? Or were you lying to me in the first place? What you don't understand is that you keep disapointing me and letting me down. The little things you say make me worry. I don't want to have to worry about a cop showing up at my doorstep. I don't want to feel like someone's watching me but if I'm with you I'm always going to feel alone and hurt. I'll be alone because you and I are so different. I'm scared. I'm crying out to you. I love you and I need you in my life. You know the shit I went through growing up. You know that I need you more than anything. So please take the time and explain to me why you think it's ok to hurt me over again. I don't want you turn back to the drugs. I want us to get away. Go where we don't know anybody. Somewhere where you don't know where to get the drugs from. I don't want you to miss another four years of your life like you did before. You cried. You told me that you hate who you were before because of the drugs. I've never seen you cry that hard until you told me the story. How you can't remember your life because you were caught in a daze. The drugs ruined your past. Now you have to grow up and you're not ready. Please, If there is one thing in the world I want, I want you to stay as far away from them as you can get. I feel so uncomfortable around your friends, babe we need to escape. We both need somebody to trust, love and grow with. Baby If I had one wish I would wish to help you. Do you want me leave? The second you go anywhere near the drugs I will leave without looking back. Please baby I if you do this shit again you're going to get me into it. Don't ruin me. I don't give a shit what your friends say or what they do, if you don't want to be involved with the stuff you were into before, stand up for yourself. I love you more than air or life. I want the best for you. I want you to smile and be happy. I've done so much for you and I always will. No matter how mad at you I get I will still take care of you and hold you tight. If there's something you don't want me to do I won't do it because I'd rather you be happy than me. You are good at so many things and sometimes you're my hero. Don't make me runaway and fall in love. Marry somebody else, because then I'm gone for good. Don't make me do something I'm going to regret, like losing you. If I ever lost you that would be the biggest regret of my life. I'll gladly give you another chance but you have to prove to me that your past is over and you're living for now. You told me that's what you want. Is it?


The author's comments:
I wish we could all tell the person we LOVE the TRUTH..