Falling | Teen Ink

Falling

October 31, 2010
By Crazylove GOLD, Crestwood, Kentucky
Crazylove GOLD, Crestwood, Kentucky
16 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"love life live it"


Falling head over heals for you. I am alwaysthinking about you no matter what I am doing. The way you say my name. The way you say,"Hi." The way you kiss me goodbye. I have people telling me non-stop that I am falling in love with you!!! I see now over time that love was true. I fell and I fell hard. Now it's time to say goodbye. I want to cry. Even though we will see each other tomorrow. I can't help but only fear saying goodbye. It's like falling in to something you can't get out of. But the day you say goodbye for good. I felt alone. I felt like no one ever really cared. I wouldn't date anyone again because you broken my heart. It felt like my world was turning into a black whole. That I couldn't get out of. Cry and cry again until the tears run out. Everyone knows I had been crying as soon as they saw my blood shot eyes. I try my best not to think about you so I shut myself away.In my bedroom. So no one hears my cries though out the night. You broke my heart into puzzle pieces. Now that days has past I go out and put on a good show. Isee you walk by me at school in the hall holding her hand. As for me I walk with my head held high. I laugh, smile, flirt. Now I see my falling for you was over and I was moving on. You can come and beg all you want. I will not let you in anymore. Because I know what you are. You are the fire that I had once tried to play with but game over!!! As they all ask "what game." I am so done playing with FIRE!!!