The Best Boy That Ever Happened To Me | Teen Ink

The Best Boy That Ever Happened To Me

November 1, 2010
By ablonda GOLD, Stafford Springs, Connecticut
ablonda GOLD, Stafford Springs, Connecticut
14 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
Do what makes you happy
Be with who makes you smile
Laugh as much as you breathe
Love as long as you live


~Author Unknown~


~By the end of the day I had managed to steer clear of the jerk. I hadn’t even run by him in the hallway. As the last bell rang, I slowly got out of my seat and gathered my stuff. As I made my way out the front doors, everything around me shattered like a broken mirror. Pieces flew everywhere in my mind. There he was standing there, with Shayna, waiting… for me! What was I supposed to do? Just stand there like a moron? I don’t think so! I had to something… “Ash, come over here! We all need to talk really quick! Hurry up I’m gonna miss my bus and so is he,” she shouted. Good. I hoped he missed his bus after the load of bull poopy he had pulled. But, hey, after all maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. Maybe things were about to get better. For once I was right. Things did get better. “Ash, he wants your number. So hurry up and give it to him,” she said, obviously not as excited as I was. I gave him my number and was about to walk away when he asked me to repeat it. Either this guy was really bad at having an actual conversation or he really didn’t get the number down. So, once more I repeated it, and almost skipped all the way to my bus. Maybe he would call me! What id he did call me?! I wouldn’t even know what to do, what to say… maybe I would just say “Hey,” or “I think you’re cute.” When I got home I didn’t even get the chance to see if he was going to call or not. I had to go to the library.

When I got to the library, I practically lunged out of the car before it had even stopped and dashed into the library to snag a computer. I logged onto Facebook to find exactly what I had been hoping to find. He had sent me a message in my inbox. “Hey, we need to talk,” were his exact words. Yeah to you it might sound stupid or uninteresting, but in my head, those were the best 5 words I had ever read in my life. HE wanted to talk to ME! OMG! The boy of my dreams actually wanted to talk to itty bitty me. Best Day Ever!~