Run Away | Teen Ink

Run Away

By soccercrazy66 BRONZE, Brattleboro, Vermont
soccercrazy66 BRONZE, Brattleboro, Vermont

Drama. It’s honestly everywhere. I hate it. It can ruin one’s life easily. It’s the worst in school. Drama ruins the relationship mainly between friends. “You win some, you lose some,” but it’s never this easy. High school can be the highlight of one’s life, but also the downfall. You never know what’s going to happen and sometimes things just get thrown back into your face. People say what you survive only makes you stronger, but I don’t think this is true. It just makes you weaker until you break down, no longer able to take anymore beatings.

Everyone has issues, some worse than other’s. Normally we van live through these, even if we don’t want to. Getting away is an option for most people. Wanting to run away, get away from everything; start over. However, this option can’t always happen. So, day after day we deal with what’s there.

The human race are good fakers; liars. We smile when we want to cry and laugh when we want to scream. We don’t like showing exactly what we’re feeling because t shows weakness. We always want to be stronger than our opponent; the problem. It’s hard, yet we fight the battle everyday. People spread rumors, say awful things, and we attempt to fight through it all. We say that we’re over the issue or we’ve forgotten it, but it always comes back from its hiding spot in the back of the mind. We can’t help the way we feel when this happens, but we can attempt to hide it. No matter how much you want and try to forget, you can’t. It just backfires in your face.