Thunderstoms | Teen Ink

Thunderstoms

By bassplayer27 BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada
bassplayer27 BRONZE, Henderson, Nevada

Last night was probabley the coolest thing ever. Last night there was a thunder storm. I know it sounds weird but since there isn't much rain or thunder out here in the bone dry desert i thought it was cool.

Last night was a huge thunder storm. I was really happy cause in Vegas we don't get many thunder storms. I decided to watch the lightning come down to Earth. It was pretty cool. Later that night my dad had to go outside while thundr and lightning was happeningl. It was pretty cool. Later that night my dad had to gto outside while thunder and lightning was happening. I had no idea what he was doing so I decided to go with him. So he opened the garage and told me I had t ocheck if water was coming out of a pipe. So he handed me a metal flashlight and I was thinking this is dumb but I did it anyway. After that event I decided to stay in for the rest of the night.

Last night was probabley the coolest thing ever. Last night there was a thunder storm. I know it sounds weird but since there isn't much rain or thunder out here in the bone dry desert I thought it was cool. That was my experience with the thunder storm last night.