Music

I do believe that everyone has seen the film, The Sound of Music. You may ask why I am writing about this film, but actually I am not. Music is really important to me; it is like air I need to have it. Music can work three ways; it can send a message, express feelings and it can break cross-cultural barriers.

Music is international. Composers nowadays write music for artists around the world, and not just that, but artist from diverse ethnicities join together sing one or more songs in a different language. Many artists have recently placed their music topics on peace. So we can see that music does not only break cross-cultural barriers but it can be expressive.

Who knew that you could express yourself through music? Music can be very expressive. Whenever you’re sad you can use a sad song to express yourself during your sad moment. So music is not only expressive, it can also send a message.

“You’re my only hope,” this phrase is taken from the classical song “Only Hope.” This song sends a message not only about hope, but about a love that to the composer his or her loved one was the only hope in his or her life. Another classical song that sends out a message is “Why We Sing.” This song sends a message about people who just love to sing. In summary music can make a difference in people’s lives.

So music can send a message, it can express, but above all it can break cross-cultural barriers. Music can do all of this, but what good is it if the world does not listen to it?

musician4life said...
i love music its like my sight

Gloriousangel replied...
Thanks musician for life music is like my oxygen you know i got to have it:)

musician4life replied...
yeah dude me too ive always been a musician and i love it i hope one day i can be famous . i like making ppl happy with my music :)

WordforWord said...
high five dude... 

Gloriousangel replied...
thanks lol High five to you to:)