We are much more than what you see!! | Teen Ink

We are much more than what you see!!

By Navy_Baby011 GOLD, Lithonia, Georgia
Navy_Baby011 GOLD, Lithonia, Georgia

"A woman can't teach a man how to be a man, he has to learn on his own"
"A pupil who is truly ready, his teacher will appear before him"

I am a woman. I am much more than just the size of my breast and the cuteness of my face. I'm much more than the roundness of my hips and the softness of my skin. Some just don't understand that I am a queen. One of the bearers that brings a new life into the world. As a woman, I believe that all women are queens. Whether you are black, white, asian, african, etc. We are much more than what is believed and what is displayed on tv. We are not something to "do" for a minute and aren't something to just throw away when a man is done. Our body is not a temple for a man pleasure, a playground for him to play on and leaves only to return whenever he wants. Our bodies are specially crafted piece of art that still have it's secrets. Secrets that a simple scientific equation can not unlock like a key. Secrets so deep and well hidden that it leave the mind of a man left wondering, "How do we do the things we do?" Emotional creatures, yes we are, but there is still unknown things about us that only us know, and will never tell. If you believe that you are a queen and should be treated as such, walk and talk like one. Earn that title and hold it high. No more will I or we will be called B's and H's and any other name that is beyond our names. Our body is not a temple used just for pleasure, nor is it fragile. We have strength beyond that limit that the different sex dubbed us with. USE IT!!