better as a memory. | Teen Ink

better as a memory.

By brms9 BRONZE, Redmond, Oregon
brms9 BRONZE, Redmond, Oregon

You have really made a difference in my life, good and bad.You're always gonna be apart of me.I keep on saying i'm gonna move on,but something about you won't let me go,I think it's time we play a different game then what weve been playing.You're a good and bad memmory that i just can't seem to erase.were always gonna fall back onto eachother.I keep on feedIng the flame,when i should be saying were through,but theres something holding me back.we can't seem to find away to just be friends,it's like it has to be more than that or nothing at all.Do you exspect me to let us fall apart,cause i want more than anything for us to stay together.You're everything that i thought you wern't but everything that i thought that you could have been.I give you an inch and you take a mile.I'm the one that's always saying its okay,cause in the end i'm the only one to blame.,i'll always care about you no matter what, or who gets in the way of us. But unfortunatly your better as a memmory.

BRMS.

on Oct. 21 2010 at 11:40 am
Wolf_Warriorz SILVER, Belgrade, Montana
Well, the content was interesting, and the structure wasn't too bad but I'm afraid the grammar, spelling, and capitalization (or lack thereof) made me want to scratch my eyes out. Perhaps you should run it through a spell-check thing before you post next time.