Fun love family | Teen Ink

Fun love family

October 8, 2010
By whitkoapenglish PLATINUM, South Whitley, Indiana
whitkoapenglish PLATINUM, South Whitley, Indiana
24 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footsteps on the moon!"


Fun. Love. Family. I have been fortunate enough to have all three of this in my life. My family treated me with love and have so far supplied me with more fun than most kids are able to have. My family has always been there for me and they would defend me to the grave.

Fun. My life has so far been full of fun. I say so far because my life is not yet over. My friends supply me with tons of excitement. My friend Alex has been around since preschool and we are practically brothers. He pretends to keep his distance, but I know that if I needed help with anything he would back me up right away. I feel very special when I can say I have a brother from another mother. I have lots of friends that are like that though. I am able to have so many friends because of the love I receive from my peers.

Love. My life has so far been a lovely one. I have friends that will probably be my friends for life. That makes me feel great. My family also gives me more love then necessary. They are very protective over me but I know they do it because they love me so much. They supervise my grades and make me fill out an agenda everyday that my dad checks when I get home. They do this though because they want to get me into good habits for life after school, and I respect them greatly for that. My family is a great family. The best I could ever wish for.

Family. My parents can be really strict sometimes. I get harassed sometimes for having such strict parents, but I don’t care. I know that my parents are strict because they love me. I actually feel bad for some of my friends simply because their parents do not ride them about their grades or to get a missing assignment. My family is there for support constantly. If my life starts to turn a corner in the wrong direction then my family will step in to keep me safe, and happy. Just the other day my sister gave me some suggestions. My plan for after school is to go on and become a zoologist and writing articles for magazines. Hopefully I’m successful and can make documentaries on Animal Planet. My sister knew what I wanted to do and one of her friends in college was going for the same thing I was and she talked to him. She talked to me and gave me some pointers on what to do for this career and I think that it helped. My family will always be there for support. My family will always be there to lift me up when I’m down.

Fun. Love. Family. These are the three things that make my life worth living. I wouldn’t be the same person if I didn’t have fun with friends or received love from my friends. I definitely would not be the same if I did not have my family. Like I said later, so far my life has been full of fun, love, and family. I hope that my life can continue to be a great one.