It Started With an Embarressing Accident | Teen Ink

It Started With an Embarressing Accident

By xwishingonbutterfliesx GOLD, Williamstown, New Jersey
xwishingonbutterfliesx GOLD, Williamstown, New Jersey

You're never too young to be in love

Most people think of meeting a guy that you love in a romantic situation. Mine is not like that. It was a normal spring day and my mom dragged me out of the house and to Walmart so she could shop and so I would finally get out of bed. We enter Walmart and I really didn't care about how I looked at the time...well that was until my mom told me to go and pick out a new outfit for school. While digging threw the close I ran into the most amazing guy I've seen in forever. I didn't really notice at first because I kind of flew back onto the hard ground as soon as i hit him but when he helped me up and I looked into his amazing blue eyes I couldn't look away. He started laughing and apologizing and that's when I finally came back to reality and looked away from his eyes and started laughing too. He was a big help too. He started to help me pick out outfits. He even made me try them all on and come out of the changing room like I was model. Finally when I had my outfit we just hung around until my mom was ready to leave. In that time I found out his name was Mark, he loves animals,hes a grade higher then me, and he's hyper. I gave him my number before we left because I was really hoping to see him again. All night the only thing that was on my mind was him. How he was a perfect height for me( I'm 5'6 and he's 6'0. To me that's perfect). How his long brown hair looked amazing on him and how soft it was(He let me play with it a little bit). How great his style was. I just wished he would call me right then.

Eight o'clock the next morning is when the phone rang. I answer it and with no doubt it was Mark. I was so happy to hear from him. That day we talked for hours. From eight am all the way to ten pm. It was the most fun I've ever had talking to someone. We decided to meet up and hangout. So everyday we would go to the park and hangout with each other for hours. That was the start on our great relationship.

I fell for him. I fell hard. He was so amazing. He could make me laugh and smile in just seconds, he didn't care that much about what people thought...he once took off his shirt and ran around the park going up to random people saying "I like chocolate." just so I wouldn't be sad anymore. He was also one of the sweetest, most caring, responsible guys I've ever meant. He was also protective. I wasn't allowed to go walk off somewhere without him because he didn't want anything to happen to me. It was so sweet. I loved him for it. I loved him for everything he was. I still remember the days he would come over my house and insist on looking threw my pictures of me when I was younger.

The day that started it all was the greatest day of the whole year. The day when we finally became together. We went for a walk on a path through the woods at the park and he started saying "If you asked why I love her I would say, it's the sway in her hips, the thickness in her thighs. Its the lust in her lips, the love in her eyes. It's the softness of her skin, the silk in her hair. It's the twist in her walk, it's the sweetness that's there." "That's so sweet." "That's about a girl that I love." "Oh...who would that be?" "You have to guess. She has brown eyes that shine like the stars, brown hair with adorable curls, lips that I've been dieing to kiss, a heart of gold, and a voice of an angel." "Umm a girl in your dreams?" With that he puts on his boyish smile that melts my heart and stares deep in my eyes. "She is the girl of my dreams. She's you." He pulls me close, holds me in his strong protective arms, and kisses me. Finally we kiss. It was just like I dreamed it...well not exactly but it was as if it was a dream.

Once we got together our love grew and grew for months but it all ended. It was painful. We both cried, hugged, and said our goodbyes. He moved to California and I had to stay here in New Jersey. We didn't want to say goodbye but we all new it was best. But I still have the memories of the love we once shared. I see him in my dreams and I can still feel the touch of his lips on mine and his arms around me. He's the love I'll never forget. And it all started with an embarrassing accident.