Goals | Teen Ink

Goals

By Anyanka GOLD, Carrollton, Texas
Anyanka GOLD, Carrollton, Texas

'Evil Willow looked around the room and sighed. "This world's no fun." She grumbled. Good willow looked over at her bitterly. "You noticed that too?"'

I'm doing something right now that my best friend likes to say is a bit crazy... or rather- it's incredibly hard and probably impossible. I'd like to write a book (full length novel) in a month. I will only have some of my 3rd period and the weekends to work, and I'm only going to write when I'm in the mood... even so I still think I can do it.

I'm the kind of girl who sets up goals for herself and then accomplishes them as long as I have motive and drive. Typically I do and this is another one of those instances... I hope I can do it though.

This isn't a simple story either. A girl named Lilith can feel the emotional baggage and pain of anyone around her, it's like a literal pain that she can feel almost physically but there are no marks. A man named Abyss tries to help her but he's only in it to be a hero not because he actually cares about her.

There's a huge plot with it but this is the most basic and simplest way to explain it.

Well this is something I plan to do and hopefully I can get some support and be able to finish this incredible goal. One book down and another to go. Three months packed into one? Doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

This is a goal of mine and something I'm seriously planning to do. The book will (hopefully) be called Dangerous Secrets.