The White Dove

Memories pierce my heart and draw tears. Saying goodbye.. only brings another chapter to its close while another begins. The exposition: it is a beautiful truth when I can carry you along through the passage of life in my mind.. so that one day, as I sit on my summit, I can thank you once more for the laughs, the love, and all the smiles. Worries are no more; sleep now and rest in peace. The white dove has been released.

Sarbear This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful. I love that you can write about how you feel and include readers in your feelings. Wonderful.

Meli14 said...
I am very sorry. But also I loved your work i can say it was ahh-may-zing! Keep it up scout..lol! and please take a look at my writing and please rate, thanks so much. your a doll(:

CoachNancy said...

Austin,

Please continue to use your God given talents; God will reward you . On a personal note, thank you for the opportunity to think about my mother who passed two years ago, your words made me smile :)

gee'skeys said...
Nice Austin!

angelinsaluda replied...
Sept. 12, 2011 at 5:51 am
Austin, she is with you and me at all times, you missed nothing ~ just tell her how you feel. Her understanding is much greater now, and you have another angel close by. I love you.