Operation Beautiful

I think there is something that needs to be brought to attention. The lack of confidence that women and even men have in these modern times. We all have something about ourselves that we don't like. For instance, I am seventeen years old and I weight 280 pounds. I don't look it, but I can feel it. However, I don't go to extremes to make myself feel accepted, or okay. I don't stick my finger down my throat or crash diet. I live my life. I love my friends, I love my family, and I have an amazing life. Mainly because I don't let my imperfections hold me back. I believe that everyone should wake up in the morning, look at the mirror, and tell themselves that they are beautiful. With make-up smears and eye crust, you are beautiful. I have this thing where I like to go in my Formspring and send all of my friends an anonymous question. And all I tell them is "Smile. You are beautiful." I truly want to make everyone know that no matter what they've done in their lives or what their insecurities are, they are amazing. So the next time you wake up, send a mass text or post it on Facebook, or maybe just tell yourself...that you're beautiful.

http://operationbeautiful.com/send-in-your-notes/