goodbye.

congratulations. you managed to rip up everything from under me, are you happy now, have i had enough yet? one fell swoop and it was all gone. i jumped and little did i know i was set up to fall. hard. so here i am falling, where i choke on every breath i take, where every smile i fake breaks, and where tears multiply. i knew it. i knew regret was coming but i lied to myself and jumped. i let you push me over the edge. why? why does each high have an even worse low. that everytime i want to believe the best i end up like this. im too broken to be fixed this time.

its a beautiful pain i suppose. that even though the tears seem constant, think to when the smiles seemed constant as well. but as beautiful as the pain is this can’t go on, its time i called game over. and as i crash into the ground for this one last time, im going to stop jumping all together. i guess you weren’t worth it, contrary to what you said you were not there for me. and as much as i wish i didn’t have to it’s my turn, this is my last goodbye.