The War That Definately Won't End All Wars | Teen Ink

The War That Definately Won't End All Wars

By aprilfool6784 GOLD, Westfield, New Jersey
aprilfool6784 GOLD, Westfield, New Jersey

The war to end all wars.

I have only one word to say to that.

Bull.
Every man for himself, and if you lost, they would hate you. Only some of us smart ones tried to reverse that; tried to avoid the inevitable hatred that would come this summer. Some of us were simply too vain to give up our standards, and apologize. Big mistake. Have you ever heard the phrase “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em”? It should be “if you can’t look forward to your LIT year, then give up and apologize to the next year.”

It was a stupid fight. A single caption on a picture can launch 100 comments, but on the video they loved it. Did you know that? It was merely a harmless gesture. Cyber bullying. That’s its formal name. People commit suicide because of crap like that. Freakin’ suicide. I for one, fear going back. What the hell will happen? Maybe I should just skip a year. Or delete my Facebook.

I don’t know much, but what I do know is that all hell is going to break loose.

On me.

on Sep. 16 2010 at 10:48 pm
loveisblind GOLD, Tenino, Washington

This world, it ends as you believe it to end; yet it'll live on to the actuall end, where then you admit yourself wrong.

~Me~

paragraphs*

on Sep. 16 2010 at 10:47 pm
loveisblind GOLD, Tenino, Washington

~Me~

I'm sorry that that happened to you. It's horrible, I should know. A little advice, change your passwords on a regular basis.

And a question: Can you try to connect these paragrapshs a little bit better? It's good and I can see the potential in this article and I can kinda see where you are going. Good job, though. Keep on writing!

Can you read my stories too? Please?