Crushed By My Best Friend | Teen Ink

Crushed By My Best Friend

I hate him. I hate the way he can make me laugh, make me cry, anytime he wants. He controls my emotions and binds them to his will.
I can’t stand our friendship, it only reminds me of what could be, but won’t be. It is so hard trying to act like I don’t care. Whenever he mentions her, the girl he’s in love with, I want to scream and shake him.
I’m the one that’s here! The one who listens to you when you’re happy, when you’re sad, when you’re frustrated. I advise you to go after her, cause I know that’s what makes you happy. Meanwhile, my own heart is breaking. He teases me, plays with my mind, making me believe we have a chance. Then she enters my mind and I shrug off my weak hope, being reminded too vividly, of his real love. Little does he know he has me firmly in his grasp. He’d only have to say the words and I’d cave completely to him.
Tonight he nearly broke me again. I was almost over him and again, he wrapped me up around his finger. What were you going to say, before I left you so abruptly?
It will torture me tonight.

Just so everyone knows. I am over him now, I just thought it interesting looking back and seeing how I felt. Enjoy and please comment!!

on Sep. 9 2010 at 9:55 am
SingleGal SILVER, Huntsville, Arkansas

PEACE LOVE DEATH

Wow Nice Job Even I can relate to that!!!I love it

Ninz59 SILVER said...
Ninz59 SILVER, Orland Park, Illinois

"Love conquers all"

Great job.

Alot of people can relate to this.

KrazyButCool BRONZE, Laplace, Louisiana

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

Beautiful, lots of emotion!

Snikerdoodle PLATINUM, Leander, Texas
Thank you!

kao-chanu SILVER, Central, Utah
meaningful. good job.