What You See

You see the pen in my hand and laugh. You laugh at my foolishness of writing. Look at me and tell me what you see because its not me. You see what you want to see and I can't change that. I don't care to change that. You're not worth the effort or the time. Your pleasure is power and attention, something you crave. You don't think I can't hear what you say? Know what you say? I laugh at your stupidity and dumbness. You wear a mask that shows only your eyes and others believe the mask; believe its reality. When its not. Its fake and I can see what you leave hidden in your eyes. Your betrayal for when your power is threatened. But in the end you will be alone because that is your weakness, your betrayal. And laughing, I laugh at you. You will be forgotten and the memories of you will fade but me and my foolish writing will someday be remembered and my laughing may soon fade but my memories will always live on.

be_silent said...
Sept. 7, 2010 at 9:40 am:
phenomenal. spoke to me as the way my family and friends treat me about this writing. amazing job. tell me more.

_truth replied...
Sept. 8, 2010 at 6:28 pm :
I'm glad. Thank youu :)

Stormythrone said...
I really like this! It describes how people react to writing and how we are around other people. Great writing, keep it up

_truth replied...
Sept. 4, 2010 at 12:00 am :
thankss.