Right vs. Pure

I stand here ready to speak, but all that comes out of my mouth is staged. Is posed. i cant say what needs to be said because no one tells the truth. I could profess my love to the one boy ive always known my heart belonged to. I could relinquish my dreams to the arms of a stranger. I could make my fantasies known to the world. But whos to say any of this is true. I cant prove in any way that what you hear is my mind, my heart, and my soul. No surgery, no test, no one can travel to the pit of my existence. Science and math dont explain the paranormal, and niether do i. So i speak whats known to be excepted. I speak whats known to be right. I speak what the world excepts as real. All i can ask of you is to believe that what i say now to be true, because if i spoke the truth, life as we know it would change. "Right" as we know it would change. What i belive in my soul about love and god and peace and art are pure. Pure to the fullest extent because these are what drive my existance, and every others persons existence as well.

ScreenName2014 said...
Aug. 29, 2010 at 11:25 am
This is part of a speech I had written for a poetry class. Its about how the truth can be so different from whats actually excepted as whats real in the world. I hope you guys liked it :)