All of You is What I Love... | Teen Ink

All of You is What I Love...

By Katie_Potatie PLATINUM, Leavenworth, Kansas
Katie_Potatie PLATINUM, Leavenworth, Kansas

There are no regrets in my life; because there is no time for mistakes. -(ME) Katie quote

I never would have guessed that on October 10th 2009, we would have fallen madly in love with each other and I didn’t expect to become yours forever on December 1st 2009. It’s been 8 months, Tyler. 8 whole, beautiful months of Us. I am in utter shock everyday over the fact that I have you. I am honestly one of the luckiest people in the whole world and I have never in my life felt this way about someone. My heart beats because of you it seems. Everything about you is thrilling and everything we do together is a perfect memory. I love:
-Those beautiful blue eyes that I get the chance to stare into so often make me melt like a Popsicle on the 4th of July. =)
-Your adorable curly hair is my favorite thing to play with and one of the best features you have.
-Your handsome face that has so many amazing features, like your cute little nose, those eyes of yours, your big lips =), and your perfectly proportioned ears.
-Your soft skin that I love ever so much.
-The way your hands fit perfectly with mine.
-Your girly feet that I’m glad aren’t manly and hairy. =P
-Your style and all your clothes.
-Your skinny little figure even though I think you might be thinner than me. =/
-Your hairy legs, even if I do want to shave them a little. =D
-That your arm actually fits around me and you can tell stories about how you couldn’t do that with any exs
-Your perfect fingernails! Their so pretty!
-The fact that you let me “widen your variety of taste in music”.
-That you love me for me and everything about me.
-That you’re just as weird, crazy, silly, and random as me! =)
-That you keep all your promises and that you intend on marrying me and having a life with me.
-That you really are perfect whether you believe it or not.
-That you cry, smile, get angry, and aren’t afraid to show your emotions to me.
-Your big heart, and how theres no room for anyone else to love, but me.
-Your face. You’re gorgous in your own perfect little way.
-The fact that you actually find me attractive and think that I am “the most beautiful girl you’ve evr seen in your life”. =)
-Your big smile that I kill to see.
-That wonderful little laugh of yours that gets me laughing every time.
-The way you look at me and I can tell that you truly love me.
-The fact that you literally lived with me for 2 weeks and you didn’t runaway or abruptly combust. =D
-Your intelligence. You are truely a genius, for real.
-The fact that you will play fight and wrestle with me, but still keep in mind that I’m a girl. Not your brother.
-The fact that you actually give me gifts unlike others.
-Your sense of humor that always gets me going.
-That you actually are a genuine guy and you proved to my parents that you’re trustworthy.
-That you end up knowing all the words or at least the beat of every song I listen to because I over play them all. =)
-Your shoes; even though I call them gay. =P
-That you’re the type of guy that I can walk like 8 blocks to the nearest gas station and buy $13 worth of junk food with and you shove your face just as fast as I do. =)
-That we can finish each others sentences, jokes, and thoughts.
-That you’ve been all over this planet and you want nothing else but a down-home Kansas girl. (Me!)
-That we argue for 3 seconds and then realize that we’re both wrong and retarded so we just stop.
-That you talk to me and tell me everything.
-That you were here for the new windows to get put in. I would have died without you here. =P
-Your Mom! No seriously, I love her. Hahahahaha!
-That you talk to Dude-Ah about me all the time and that Ashley is semi-obsessed with me, even though the truth is….I’m obsessed with her too. =D
-That you already put your last name at the end of my first name because you know it’s gonna happen.
-That you we are the type of couple that slept 1 room away from each other and we were more than happy to abide by the rules and separate.
-That we never got tired of each other.
-That we can exchange hoodies and you still wear my girly Aeropostale one around. =)
-That you have a ribbon tied around your wrist that means more to the both of us than we ever would have thought.
-All of our pictures together. They are so cute!
-Every blanket you slept with, every cup you drank out of and every other little thing you might have touched while you were here.
-YOU!!!!!!!!!! And everything else I might have forgotten. =)
I love you more than life itself Ty. You are so amazing and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you do and/or have done for me. You truly are something else. I love you with all my heart and I am more than happy to wish us both a happy anniversary. I love you Tyler. Happy 8 Months Ty. I miss you more than I ever thought I would. Now, don’t forget about me and know that you’re always in my heart. Remember; Perfection like ours is hard to come by. Let’s not let this slip away. I love you baby.
-Yours Forever, Katie.

An anniversary note to my boyfriend of almost year.
Thank you Tyler. For loveing me, for me. =)

on Sep. 3 2010 at 1:51 pm

That is probably the most amazing and beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me. I thank God as much as I can for my boyfriend. I have been blessed with the person that I intend on spending forever with. Thank you so so so much and one day you will find the perfect person for you. He's out there. I promise...=)

writerfreak said...
on Aug. 25 2010 at 4:49 pm
I love this so much. It (to me) describes the perfect man. I pray to God that I will be able to find a man alot like yours someday. Have I said that I love this! LOL!