My bestfrind and lover | Teen Ink

My bestfrind and lover

By hotey SILVER, Lenapah, Oklahoma
hotey SILVER, Lenapah, Oklahoma

That bloed is thiker then watre!!!!!!!!~!!~

I fell like I've know you forever although I only met you something this past year. But our friendship will remain forever No matter what shall cross our path's and heart's. The best thing that's happend to me is finding a forever friends like you you'r there. To listen and help talk to and best of all I know I can confide in you. Some say the best love is one sprung from friendship so I feel this is WHY we should try time leads us in this direction. Should we follow on down the line of friendship and love are always intertwined too close which sometime causes confusion. But if we don't try we will never know if it was meant to be. But forever you will remain my bestfriend I don't know if this is going to work? I'm not totally sure we should try But I have all these mixed feelings Bottled up inside and out as my bestfriends forever that even means when I'm saying Goodbye I mean I Love You too..

This is about my bestfriend and how bad i what to be with her and i never told her and then when i gave her this pome we got to gether and we have been to geth for 8 mounths know. So if you love someone say something to them dont what you might lose them what can you realy lose you dont even have them wet ok DO IT!!!!!!!!!!