Christmas Visitor | Teen Ink

Christmas Visitor

By S.Kriva SILVER, Richmond, Virginia
S.Kriva SILVER, Richmond, Virginia

Live laugh love

Christmas comes and Christmas goes that’s when you come to visit us. Even though you live in Minnesota, you still come and visit. Your smile is like a rainbow stretching from one side of the horizon to the other one. you are like a bumble bee to a flower or like a friend to a friend. Christmas is near and you still haven’t called will you come or not. I hope you will, Because Christmas is very different without you. I hope you come this year and the year after that and the year after that. You are like a big blue sky and a little cloud that needs loving and you give to all the people who need it. We need you, we love you, you need to love us, and we love you. What else is there to say? Come back, come back. You are like a bird waiting to be loved and be loved till they had to much love from you. I know the plane ride is long you have your iPod to keep you busy. One of my favorite things you do for me and my sister you always take us places we want to go and you never tell us that you don't want to go there you always go anyway even if you don't want to go there. Please take me back to the bowling alley and the ice skating rink.