Can't Have Faith in Anyone | Teen Ink

Can't Have Faith in Anyone

By slasher88 SILVER, Weirton, West Virginia
slasher88 SILVER, Weirton, West Virginia

People fear what they don't understand.

This has been going on for quite some time now, and I'm getting sick of it. When your "friends" go out with a group of people, you end up going right? Not in my case. Even worse I'm never told, I always find out on my own. I'll find that a group of "friends" went to the pool, which is within walking distance from my house, or went to the movies, without even asking me if I wanted to go or saying anything about it at all. Then I end up seeing a status on facebook or some other site, "just got back from (place) with (so and so). WHERE WAS I? Being that I always invite these people to go places, I'm starting to think that I don't want to have anything to do with these people. It's sad because I've known these "friends" for a LONG time and I hate to just drop them like that, but it needs to be done. I'm a firm believer, when push comes to shove. I am not some side attraction for these people. I won't be treated with all that disrespect. If you were really my "friends" then why would you be such a$$holes and do stuff like that. I just had to write something about this. Thanks for reading my little rant.

I will not be treated like crap for others convenients.

on Aug. 2 2010 at 4:50 am
Healing_Angel SILVER, Sydney, Other

Live for today, not for tomorrow

Believe me: I can totally relate. You don't have to explain. I bet anyone reading this knows what your talking about. It hurts and I sometimes wonder how those sorts of people can be "friends" with someone. Great article.