Can't Have Faith in Anyone | Teen Ink

Can't Have Faith in Anyone

July 28, 2010
By slasher88 SILVER, Weirton, West Virginia
slasher88 SILVER, Weirton, West Virginia
5 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
People fear what they don't understand.


This has been going on for quite some time now, and I'm getting sick of it. When your "friends" go out with a group of people, you end up going right? Not in my case. Even worse I'm never told, I always find out on my own. I'll find that a group of "friends" went to the pool, which is within walking distance from my house, or went to the movies, without even asking me if I wanted to go or saying anything about it at all. Then I end up seeing a status on facebook or some other site, "just got back from (place) with (so and so). WHERE WAS I? Being that I always invite these people to go places, I'm starting to think that I don't want to have anything to do with these people. It's sad because I've known these "friends" for a LONG time and I hate to just drop them like that, but it needs to be done. I'm a firm believer, when push comes to shove. I am not some side attraction for these people. I won't be treated with all that disrespect. If you were really my "friends" then why would you be such a$$holes and do stuff like that. I just had to write something about this. Thanks for reading my little rant.


The author's comments:
I will not be treated like crap for others convenients.