Better Off

We’ve “Best Friends” since grade one. Actually, it’s more like we were “Best Friends” from grade one up ‘till a couple of months ago.

I don’t have a clue why you ruined a friendship over something so stupid. You got mad at me, most of all. When I asked you later why me, you said “I don’t know.” How can you not know? Honestly I think you just needed someone to yell at and chose one of your only friends. One of the one’s that put up with all your crap, which was the stupidest idea, ever.

You don’t even know why you got so upset. You said you’ve been fighting with your parents and so you snapped. But I guess she didn’t realize she chose the wrong person to snap on until now. She lost all her friends in a matter of days. How does that happen? You might ask. It happens when you believe a rumor; someone no one trusts had started.

When you believe a rumor and get mad at your friends for it. There are consequences, no matter how much you beg we can’t forgive. And it’s not because I’m stubborn it’s because I’m better off.

writingchick This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can relate although we were friends since kindergarden and,... yeah long story but anyways i can relate and it stinks :/

heppychick05 replied...
it stinks like you dont like how i wri=ote it or it stinks like the situation stinks? haha just wondering

Healing_Angel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 2, 2010 at 4:46 am
I can relate to people being my friends then stabbing me in the back by spreading rumours. It hurts.

heppychick05 replied...
Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:58 am
it really does. i hate it, it's like you thought you guys were friends but apparently you weren't. it's confusing too.

Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:07 am
Yes, it can be. If you want to talk to me, come onto the forums. I'd be happy to talk to you. 

Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:08 am

Aug. 3, 2010 at 2:10 am
ooopppsss!! It posted twice. I posted it a 2nd time because I didn't see it come up. Sorry.

heppychick05 replied...
thanxx for the invite to talk i rlly do appreciate it! and its okay haha:)