Who Am I?

ok, so i have been feeling quite strange lately. i come from a culture were things are either black or white no gray area. and now that i have been exposed to so many different points of view, specially religious i feel frustrated. first is what the bible saying all you are suppoed to do, according to my mom yes. to the rest of the world no. and to those people that say do what feels right for you, it makes sense until i think that it doesnt go with the things ive been brought up with, so what if doing something different is wrong. idk what to think. help

ForeverFaith said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 3:37 am
i dont like to use the name God, its not that i dont believe in a higher power, i do. who really knows there could be just one "god" or millions of "gods" either way. whos to say that one specific religion is right. i am the kind of person who takes a little from every religion and kinda turns it into her own. i think that everybody should believe in something, no matter what it is. i use the term greater good when refering to anything spiritual. thats just what works for me. you have to find yo... (more »)

star600 replied...
Thank you for your advise, I actually did find the right thing for me. I realized that I love God more than anything and that his Bible is truly inspired by him (I researched it a LOT) and I wish your happiness and hope that you find fulfillment too!