loves courses | Teen Ink

loves courses

June 22, 2010
By hatetoheartbreak BRONZE, Grayson, Georgia
hatetoheartbreak BRONZE, Grayson, Georgia
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
how do you expect some one to love you?... if you wont let them?


how many tears are going to fall out of my eyes before you realize that my love for you is real? conjoling for the day you will come back is becoming unbearable.if you're reading this i hope you understand the pain you have caused.Yes,you left but its not the fact that you left,its the fact that you never took the time to say good bye.I sitting on the edge of my bed staring at my cellphones screen.Hopeing you'd call,e-mail,a text message?I try moving on,but my heart is unable to be conquered by any other.I have a eloquence about me. I wanted to tell you that i hate you because you left,telling me you loved me...then leaving,just like the others.I hate you because you act as though i have no feelings at all when i litterley pour them into your hands.most of all!I hate how I still love you even if you broke my heart.Rodney you've put my heart into persistence ,but i feel like your showing silent resentment.


The author's comments:
this poem is based on how i feel about this boy i love , but he cant tell me.