To You | Teen Ink

To You

To you,

You know who you are, but you'll never see this.

No one's ever made me as happy as you have, and you still think you've ruined my view on love. You were my first love, and you'll forever be my only. The things that you do for me, you don't even have to do. We don't have to go anywhere, we don't have to do anything. The way I feel when I'm around you, is indescribable. I'm on top of the world when I'm with you. You make me feel ALIVE.

Please. Please get some help. I can't stand to see you like this. You don't realize your potential. You can achieve great things in this life. You think you've hurt me? Nothing could possibly hurt me more than seeing you throw away your life to drugs and alcohol. It's so hard for me because I knew the "once upon a time" you. Go back to that person. I know you don't like what you've become. YOU CAN GET PAST THIS. I know that you can. I believe in you.

I love you, boy! I don't know why all of a sudden you won't have anything to do with me, but it's not the first time. I know, or at least hope, you'll come back in time. Hopefully sooner, than later.
In life you only get so many chances, before you lose everything you've ever loved. Life is too short to live it the way that you are. Step outside. See just how beautiful the earth is. Breathe the fresh air. Don't be so afraid to love. Don't be so afraid to let people love you. Please realize just how much I love you. We have been through so much. Years of stuff. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't have stuck around. None of the other ones did.

When you're ready for help, you know where to find me.
I love you.

Sincerely,
Me