Hey There Conscience | Teen Ink

Hey There Conscience

By emmacxoxo PLATINUM, Chelsea, Massachusetts
emmacxoxo PLATINUM, Chelsea, Massachusetts

Okay. Okay.

Hey there conscience…haven’t talked to you in a while. Im really sorry that I’ve been kinda neglecting you, and that should probably end, cuz you need to be taken care of too right? Yea I thought so. Well…because we haven’t had a chat in a while…I’ve done some regrettable things. There’s been a lot of them aha so I wont go over them…but I kinda think I wouldn’t have done most of them if me and you had had a better relationship…or were just on comfortable speaking terms aha. So I decided today that we should start over because I haven’t been a good friend to you at all, and the neglecting is gunna end. If I remember correctly you used to give me pretty good advice in the good old days, and I…I, genuinely miss having that. Life’s getting really tough, and to be honest it’s a b**** to figure out how to handle things on your own. I was hoping you’d forgive me and I’d b able to have you around again to help sort stuff out…
Alright well I gotta go, but I hope you know how much I need you back cuz im making sum really bad decisions without you. If you forgive me and come back, you know where to find me.

Thanks

This was written to in order to make myself feel better regarding things ive done recently. It gives one hope that we'll all make the right decisons one day, and its never too late to say you're sorry

on Jul. 30 2010 at 6:09 pm

Okay. Okay.

thankss, ive been working on stuff so i dont have to write another one of these aha

on Jul. 30 2010 at 3:56 pm
NativeWriter GOLD, Santa Rosa, California
Life will always be tough, so no need to be to tough on yourself. Also it is great to see that at least you were able to acknowledge your mistakes recently, that alone proves what you may be wondering. Many notice when it is too late but you have the ability of your situation to move to greater heights.