Forgotten | Teen Ink

Forgotten

July 9, 2010
By BlackAngelWings PLATINUM, Venice, Florida
BlackAngelWings PLATINUM, Venice, Florida
25 articles 0 photos 36 comments

Favorite Quote:
New Moon - S. Meyer
'I flung my leg over the edge and ram through the knee deep water, it sprays all around me. "Edward!" I yell knowing it is useless. The crowd is too loud and my voice is breathless with exsertion. But I couldn't stop screaming.'


My love, my angel of death looks me in the eyes and speaks smiling on and off when necessary. Even though I hear him it’s different in public, I can’t quite hear what he’s really thinking. Though when he’s alone his words impact me twice as hard and I’m left mystified in wonder. The love of it, anytime I’m near him the darkness retracts and there is no act, it really is true happiness. Then there are the days when he’s silent in class, staring at you as you go about the room. It kills me, I don’t have the guts to step up and talk to him. On those days it’s as if he has his own blackness, that’s engulfed him and is looking for more, linking with me and dragging me into the silence as well. He takes a few days to recover a whole week till he’s back on top of his act. It has something to do with his parents, endless fighting sending him into a clashing disarray in his mind. “At home things are messed up with mom and dad, at school all my friends stab me in back. No one seems real anymore, I hate the way they act. Can’t help but feel devastation. Things are getting worse and I've got nowhere to go. Its times like this where I wish I never existed.”