Love/Hate Relationship Letter Never Sent | Teen Ink

Love/Hate Relationship Letter Never Sent

By MidnightxWriter BRONZE, Spotsylvania, Virginia
MidnightxWriter BRONZE, Spotsylvania, Virginia

"Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm”

Dear Mark,
It has been a couple months since you have received my first letter. I sent you an email about it and you emailed back. Things have gone uphill from there.....I think we are friends. Are we? We have fun together, laugh at YouTUBE Videos and play video games, thank you for showing me how to skateboard, I'm still working on landing that Ollie. I'm glad we are no longer trying to kill each other. But I don't know what happened, but now we're talking to each other like normal civilized people. Remember I'll help you through anything, because I want to be your friend.

That's another think=g I want to ruin this newfound friendship over something like a crush, which I definitely have on you. I really really like you, it doesn't help when you make yourself so easily lovable, like when you joking and making me laugh. It doesn't help that you are really sweet and totally cute to me.
Anyways I know how you don't like to read mr.king of the lazies, so I'll just end by saying.

Thank you
Alex

This is a letter I wrote for my neighbor whom I have just recently realized I liked (a lot) and if you could give me advice on what to do, please tell me. To give me your advice please understand my situation. Mark and I have known each other for 5 or 6 years during those years we have basically had a war that ended about a year ago. Then I started to like Mark which was really weird because I was convinced I hated him. Then I told my friends, who told my other enemy trenton about it, who happens to also be my neighbor. Then my neighbor Caroline figured out I liked Mark, and she told his sister, Nicole, and she told Matthew, Mark's brother, and Mark, so then he came out that day and then I proceeded to run away and hide in a bush. Then I wrote him a letter which Caroline gave him and then gave me his email address, I emailed him about the letter and then he replied and ever since we've been good friends. But here's the catch I think he has a girl friend. Please HELP ME!

on Aug. 3 2010 at 6:10 pm

Whoever rated this, thank you. Please reply I seriously need help. Im gonna talk to him on sunday so Im dreading it what should I say?

Suggestions

on Jul. 15 2010 at 11:52 am

Please comment i need help