Love/Hate Relationship Letter Never Sent

Dear Mark,
It has been a couple months since you have received my first letter. I sent you an email about it and you emailed back. Things have gone uphill from there.....I think we are friends. Are we? We have fun together, laugh at YouTUBE Videos and play video games, thank you for showing me how to skateboard, I'm still working on landing that Ollie. I'm glad we are no longer trying to kill each other. But I don't know what happened, but now we're talking to each other like normal civilized people. Remember I'll help you through anything, because I want to be your friend.

That's another think=g I want to ruin this newfound friendship over something like a crush, which I definitely have on you. I really really like you, it doesn't help when you make yourself so easily lovable, like when you joking and making me laugh. It doesn't help that you are really sweet and totally cute to me.
Anyways I know how you don't like to read mr.king of the lazies, so I'll just end by saying.

Thank you
Alex

MidnightxWriter said...

Whoever rated this, thank you. Please reply I seriously need help. Im gonna talk to him on sunday so Im dreading it what should I say?

Suggestions

MidnightxWriter said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 11:52 am
Please comment i need help