Writing

I’m writing again . Finally . Its been a long time since i put a pen to paper and made some magic . Wondering what i’m writing about ? Major Depressive Disorder . Your also probably wondering wtf it is . Well , major means great or serious . Depressive means tending to depress and disorder can mean a disturbance in mental health . So if you put that all together it means when you suffer from a disturbance in your mental health which causes you to be depressed . Yeah , I have it .

I guess i’m writing about this because this something i know a lot about . This all revolves around the things that happened on February 25th , 2010 . If you were there , you probably saw it . If you listened , you probably heard it from someone . Or this could be your first time ever hearing about it . I tried to kill myself . And i got sent to the hospital . I guess i’m fine now , but i still have the disorder , and i think about suicide everyday . It’s just there 24/7 . I see it happening in my sleep . I think about it when i clean , when i shower , when i watch tv . My mind is wrapped around it . And no amount of medicine will make me not think about it . Not any of those damn happy pills .

I really hope , I make this into something . A book , perhaps a short story . I really don’t know . But umm , yeeah . I’m happy that the pen and paper are about to make a baby though . And who knows when the baby will be due , but it’s gonna be a good birth . I guarantee it :)

I tried to kill myself , so i have to right about it .

Bethani GOLD said...
on Apr. 29 2011 at 8:45 pm
Bethani GOLD, Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Life is perfect until you sit back and realize how boring it is without risks.

You're very brave. I'm sorry for your pain. 

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!