Sometimes.

Sometimes, I like to go without makeup, just to feel free. Sometimes, I like to get dressed up, and put on the war paint, just to feel pretty. Sometimes, I like to smile when I'm sad, just to feel strong. Sometimes, I like to cry, just to feel vulnerable. Sometimes, I like to watch your smile spread across your face, just to feel thankful. Sometimes, I like to fall into your arms, just to feel loved. Sometimes, I like to yell at you, just to feel powerful. Sometimes, I like to apologize, even if I did nothing wrong, just to feel no regret. Sometimes, I like to be considerate on purpose, just to feel needed. Sometimes, I like to scream, just to feel the calm after such a storm. Sometimes, I like to pretend to be okay, just to feel brave. Sometimes, I like to do something that scares me, just to feel alive. Sometimes, I like to stare into the mirror, just to feel like I'm really there. Sometimes, I like to bury my face into your shoulder and cry, just to feel human. But, only sometimes.

Sliva23 said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 1:45 am:
I really love this!!! You made it sound so natural and thats why i love it so much

Someone_Who_Is_Loved said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 7:23 pm:
I totally love the part about WAR PAINT...... I like the way you right in short, understanding sentences. Totally creative, and it keeps the readers' attention. Keep up the good work.

JustKeepFalling said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 12:27 pm:
i love this piece so much!! i could totally relate to it. =) i love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha keep it up

Heathurrlovesyouu replied...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 2:07 pm :
Thank you :)