The Tear That Rolled Down My Cheek

He was just a boy. A boy that I ended up falling for. I have no idea why I did fall though. Was it his love for music that made my heart beat? Was it the way his Guns N'Roses t-shirt looked good on his shoulders? Was it his blue eyes, starring back at me? Although I have no idea what made me lose my heart to him, I do know that when it was returned it was hurt and bruised.

I starting sitting beside him in class, and our friendship started. He told me old rock songs I HAD to listen to, and I told him what movies were the funniest. We had fun, those three months. I wanted more, though. He said that I was the second person he trusted and I was his "best friend." It hurt, hearing him say those words.

Today, I was talking to him, and I asked him if he liked Elizabeth K, who's a year younger than both of us. Not only that, but she's a friend of mine. My neighbour. She's flat as a pancake, mean, and a lyer. She's lied to me so amny times! When I ask him this question, he says that he does. I almost break down in tears.

Elizabeth has stolen a boy from me in the past. Once she finds out who I like, she flirts, and I'm left with a broken heart. I should have never fallen, because now I'm not going to make it back up.

Elizabeth isn't good enough to be call a friend. The boy ins't good enough to even think about, much less call him a best friend. So, if I'm not crying for them, then who am I crying for?

I finally realize, as tears are running down my cheeks, that I'm crying for myself, and my heart I gave away. I stand up from my bed, and look at myself in a mirror. I whipe away the last tear thast rolled down my cheek, and pick up the phone.

I have decided to call my best friend and invite her over for some ice cream. Rolo ice cream, my comfort food.

CrazyWriter said...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 9:12 am

i Can kinda relate . I used to be friends with a guys stealer. it hurt because she knew that i liked a guy and then she started dating him, like right after i told her.  anyway . nice work.

~CrazyWriter

Someone_Who_Is_Loved replied...

Thanx :)

I like ur name thingy by the way :P

<3

bff of unno who said...
ya that friend is me she has lied so many times its not funny once again always telling the truth we still need to eat that ice cream though lol U should have never told her who u liked u knew this would happen its ok i wouldnt do that

Someone_Who_Is_Loved said...
The best friend I called wasn't Elizabeth.......It was my other friend and her name's JO JO

Julia. said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 11:50 am

I can really relate to it...

I've had girl-friends try to steal boys I loved from me too many times.

But I only started doubting in girl's friendship. Now I have a couple of guyfriends that I can completely trust. And I have boys I love most in the world. And I'm not afraid to get hurt anymore.

I wish you good luck finding better friends. You deserve it

Someone_Who_Is_Loved replied...

Awwwwww thanks :)

I really like this website. It gives u the support u need, from other writers :)

Sliva23 said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 1:43 am
I can soo relate to this....Its hard and I learned something from my experience from that....that u can never trust boys

Heathurrlovesyouu said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 1:03 am

Very easy to relate to. But, don't think that because you've had some bad friends, and bad luck with guys that every single one is bad. If you didn't find some bad ones, how would you know when you found a good one?

:)

Someone_Who_Is_Loved replied...

You're right :)

And Im just starting to realise that now.... :)