Not Just a Feeling

Pain. Pain is a feeling. Not just a word. Pain describes something. It doesn't just sit there in your word box waiting to be used. Because pain feels your emotions. Everyone experiences pain. Whether pain is waiting for your lover to finish their time in the army, to the simple pain of scuffing you knee while riding a bike. Pain is out there.your not the only one. everyone goes throug life experiencing it. pain is part of life. There is no such thing as a utopia. Pain exsist. Pain is past, present, and future. Pain is everywhere. You can't hide from it and if you try , in the end you will feel pain. Pain may cause you to lose your life. Pain can be sad and pain can be happy. Amother may feel pain when having a baby. Only that pain brought a new life to replace the lost. Wait. I know a place. A place designed to keep out things like pain. Pain is non-exsisting in this place. This place is not a utopia. Its better then that. This place is ....

cassidyasalways said...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 6:17 pm:
wow great peice. You have talent and a great consept of life. And you are very right, we have no control over the pain in our lives except to manipulate it into something possitive. Bravo!

_Elsy_ said...
Jul. 9, 2010 at 10:28 am:

wow, i did not expect that. what you wrote is so true. And everything flowed together very eaisly. you have alot of talent 5/5

btw-can you check out some of my stuff?