Writer's Block | Teen Ink

Writer's Block

By TheRecluse BRONZE, Hyderabad, Other
TheRecluse BRONZE, Hyderabad, Other

I stare blankly at the paper, willing the words to come. Twirling the pen in my hands I rake my eyes around the room looking for inspiration. Nothing. Letting out a loud groan I pull at my hair. Abruptly standing I push my chair away roughly, making it tumble and fall on my toe. With a pained yelp I hop on my foot clutching desperately at my toe to reduce the pain. Carefully putting my injured foot down I limp out of my room. I stumble down the stairs and start pacing around the house. Still nothing. I slump onto the couch and stare at the blotches of ink on the blank sheet of paper strewn on the coffee table. I glare at the offending piece of paper. How dare it taunt me? Suddenly, inspiration strikes like two trains colliding. I gasp loudly and dash up the stairs. Flying into my chair I scrabble for my pen....

I am a novice in the art of writing. I have always wanted to write,but haven't really written much.I have decided to take a plunge... So please do leave useful comments so that I can improve my writing...Cheers!