The Love I Share With My Soldier <3

It amazes me how one man could have truly changed my life, so that now my only goal is to someday be his wife...He may never know the incredible depth of my love, but everyday I will try and show him what it is truly made of. It's a mixture of respect, also passion and learned lessons. It is constant, and it is growing; It is far beyond obsession. It is gratitude and thanks for all that he has shown me, and it is an obligation to become all that he knows I can be. Most of all it is the faith I hold deep inside my heart that he will know this love is with him every time we are apart. With each day that passes I pray that someday he'll see this love that I have for him is stronger than the love I have for me. The memories that we've made are the roots of our past. They are so very important to me because they will always last. They keep me hanging on when he has to go away, and I hope that's what he turns to also when he's having a lonely day. I do not think he will ever know the respect I have for him, or how much I admire the drive he has to protect his fellow men. I LOVE YOU NATHANIAL WADE H. ?