The Friend Dictionary | Teen Ink

The Friend Dictionary

By EmilyPaige PLATINUM, Morris Plains, New Jersey
EmilyPaige PLATINUM, Morris Plains, New Jersey

Amelia-(n)- While in school, she may be quiet, but don't let that fool you. Hang out after school and you'll find this friend unable to stop talking. You will crack up with this friend constantly even if it's over the littlest things. She is funny, sympathetic, and loyal.

Anissa-(n)- This friend can brighten anyone's day. While being a very happy person, she won't take crap from anyone and will stand up for her friends. She is loyal, a strong person, and hilarious.

Jessie-(n)- This is the friend that will bring out your inner "Gossip Girl"- but no where near in the bad way! You can talk about anything with her and she will listen to you. She is a good listener, loyal, and knows everything about anyone who's anyone.

Michelle-(n)- This friend *cough* bombshell *cough* is one who will never break your trust. It has happened to her and she knows its wrong to do it. She will always be there for you. She is loyal, funny, and not afraid to speak her mind.

Monica-(n)- She's soft-spoken so you might have a hard time hearing her, but what she says is worth listening to. She says it like it is and no other way. She is artistic, loyal, and some one you can always rely on to make you smile when you're sad.

Which of these friends do you have? I have them all. Of course, this isn't all they are or I would have to write a novel for each of them. But try to to be too jealous, ok? I'm sure you'll find friends half as amazing as mine :)