The Worst Day! | Teen Ink

The Worst Day!

June 22, 2010
By strawberrybailley SILVER, Elizabeth, North Carolina
strawberrybailley SILVER, Elizabeth, North Carolina
8 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
Do me wrong once shame on you Do me wrong twice shame on me!


If I could Change being Tall for you I would. Why Does it even matter? I care so much about you No matter what people have said I never listened. I don't care if your Not perfect I love you for who you are and now my heart is broken and Im still loving you. Why does it matter if I'm Tall? If I could change for you I would, That's how much I care. I wouldn't think twice about it and about your ex I really don't know what to say all I can say is I'm willing to wait for you as long as it takes, I will wait. How Could you only see me as a friend? You know I care about you and I like you! You flirt with me and I flirt with you. The things you say and The things we do when we are together? I don't get it. Why would you act like that If you Didn't like me? You mean A lot to me, More than anyone. You still Haven't flat out told me how you feel about me I ask if I should stop liking you? If we would ever go out? and you say " No don't stop liking me" and your exact words " Im not going to be the only guy you ever date" Basically telling me just to keep my options open. Im so confused and hurt right now. I have a know in my stomach , lump in my throat , and my heart is aching. Im fighting back tears and I have no clue what to do, Im so hurt, you have no idea how much Im hurting, and how much it hurts to feel this way.


The author's comments:
what I thought Was my first love, wasn't happy with my height, rumors were spread and things were said which left me broken and crying on my Birthday. It made me feel bad about myself and want to change for him. I now realize that is not the way to go. I knew it then I was just too naive to realize it.