Untitled

This is my story. This issue is very personal.

167. That to me seems like a big number. Especially the age I am at right now. Being overweight at 13 is the worst down point ever. You’re constantly called names, loosing self-esteem, and being depressed. Being overweight and no self-esteem is very hard at this age. People like this are always depressed in the lightest situations. Like say you love a sport and you’re overweight you probably think that you’re not good. Weight gets into all your personal and mental needs. Like me. I can never get that out of my head, I am big. I think that I will stay this way forever. Never get the life I wanted. It may sound bad but that is the truth. Weight is big issue in the United States. People always think that kids shouldn’t be that big at all. But we are exposed to fatness everyday. People (Parents) can’t see ever what our point is. The worst scenario is when the doctor tells you that being overweight can hurt the inside of your body. Changing your weight is like changing your personality. It’s impossible. You can try but eventually you can never be as good as you want to be. I John Mazeika is exactly like these things. I am the boy who tries but in the very end fails. I know cause I ran a 14:03 in the mile. I am a boy who can never get over the fact that I am a big boy. I John will change the way overweight people think.

DustBunny said...

I'm struggling with weight. I'm thirteen and I weigh 200 lbs. I'm very tall, but still, that's a lot.