ode to the ex-boyfriend

when you think of me, what do you think of? is it how i loved you more than anything and how i reminded you daily? how whenever you totally messed up i was always understanding and forgave you in a heartbeat? or is it how i biked to see you when i was so sick i could barely breathe and how you skated to see me when the muscles in your knees were finally starting to grow back? do you remember leaning in, tilting your head to the left, saying, "you deserve this", and finally kissing me for the very first time? do you remember our second kiss? do you remember each night we would send those 7 page long text messages to each other saying how much the other person meant to us? does "i dedicate every breath i take, word i speak, every step i take to you" ring a bell? remember how you called me "precious" and "baby"? or how the first thing you said to me after we started dating was, "can i call you my girl?" or when you think of me, do you think about how you ripped my heart from my chest and tore it apart?

when i think of you, i remember all of that.

JamieStarr said...
Jun. 19, 2010 at 10:09 pm:
omg this was GREAT i loved it. its like i almost wrote it. i know exactly what you r talking about it was awsome keep up the good work. :) and reply back and tell me when u rite something new (:

frogsof2015 replied...
Jun. 21, 2010 at 4:34 pm :
oh thank you (: this piece does have a lot of meaning to me, and its good to know i am not the only one who knows what its like to be crushed.

JamieStarr replied...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 4:21 pm :
trust me i have had alot of experience with boys and most likely you will get your heart broke again. BUT just take caution when it comes to love ;)