Like a knife | Teen Ink

Like a knife

By eckii2011 BRONZE, Decatur, Illinois
eckii2011 BRONZE, Decatur, Illinois

Listening to the song “Like a Knife” is the only way to know for sure that your gone. Everything you said was a lie. You walked away from me because of her. You walked away from your best friend because of who she turned you into. You knew everything about me, everything I have put myself though, and you don’t even have the nerve to try and work everything out! You are not who I thought you were, and no matter what you say to yourself you know I’m right. All you said was okay and yeah, you did not fight at all for a friendship that meant so much to the both of us. You walked out and left me there bleeding knowing that I would not be able to get over it. “cause today, you walked out of my life, cause today, your words felt like a knife, im not living this life.” You walked away, and I know now that your never coming back.

this is something that really happened i lost a best friend who helped me though everything because of his girlfriend (my firend) who turned him into something he wasnt

candyqueen said...
candyqueen, Niceville, Florida

"Every Soul Has A Story"

I love this story! It is sad, but I know how you fell something like that happened to me. Anyway love the story!

monicarane BRONZE, Strathmore, Other
It was sad! But really good. I hope you can feel better about this situation.