Changes in High School

When most students start high school they are really excited. Four years are ahead and those students know its time to make new friends and start over from middle school. In high School you get older and experience new things. Somewhere in the mix of things people change. I know this from watching my friends change. Slowly, you start hanging out with the wrong people, you want to fit in, you dont stand up for your beliefs, you want to look cool and slowly you start doing things that are wrong and then sooner or later you end up giving in completely and it becomes easy. Its really annoying to watch people who once had strong values to just change completely. In high school its all ahout image and it gets to a point where people just dont care about morals anymore. so you find many people on drugs, cursing,smoking, having sex and it becomes normal. Its like if your a virgin, its a big deal. thats not the way things should be. Morality should be the thing thats in and people should care. Cause honestly, immorality affects people emotionally. Imagine how the world would be if everyone had values? For example.. the Bible says "money is the root of all evil" so looking at our world, what crazy things will people do for money? Exactly! Some people would do anything. So imagine if everyone had good intentions and values,we would maybe have less problems. Or maybe the rate of teen pregnancy wouldnt have sky rocketed if people could just wait for their marriage partner. We need to take a look at our lives and the things that we want. Not the things that the world deems okay.