Living In The Clouds | Teen Ink

Living In The Clouds

May 15, 2010
By BornPoet1996 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
BornPoet1996 GOLD, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
10 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
My favorite quote I always say is:How does one find happiness in making another lose their own and Love comes and goes like a revolving door waiting to hit you dead in the head and knock you on your little feet...


When I look up to the sky I see beautiful clouds and wonder "What is it like living in the clouds"? I wonder what they see, hear, feel, smell, touch. If I were living my life in the clouds I would probably looking down at all the world from what it used to be to the bitter ugliness the damage has done to this pretty Earth that gives us everything we need. I's sit up in that cloud thinking of what life would have been like on land, What would I sere, feel, touch, smell,hear? Would there be a pot of gold waiting for me at the end of the rainbow? Heck no it wouldn't. There would just be a different form of life to me.


The author's comments:
What inspired me to write this poem is always thinking about what the people up in Heaven feel, smell, hear, touch, and do? Is it really a much better place when people say "They are in a better place no". Basically what inspired me was my curiousity at most.