Here Comes The Bride | Teen Ink

Here Comes The Bride

By Alissa859 BRONZE, Menifee, California
Alissa859 BRONZE, Menifee, California

“It’s your turn to walk,” instructed my mom.

As I started to walk down the long, white aisle, I looked around and saw everyone’s eyes on me. Or are they looking at my semi-long dress, I thought o myself. I looked dup and saw my mom’s soon to be husband, Darren, at the end of the aisle with a big grin on his face. All of a sudden, T started to fall, towards the ground face-first. As I was falling, all I could think of was how embarrassed it was to fall in front of everyone.

After my mom got married, we all went out to the dock to watch the newlyweds get on a boat.

“Goodbye,” I yelled out, waving my hand back and forth.

“Aren’t you coming?” my mom asked.

“Sure I’ll go,” I blurted. As I walked to the boat, I was barefoot with my shoes in my hand. All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my foot. When I got in the boat, I looked at my foot and saw a brown splinter.

“Do you want me to get it out?” my mom looked at my foot and then at me.

“Please,” I answered. Soon enough the pain went away, and I decided to put my shoes back on my feet where e they belong. Afterwards, I looked up and saw that we were on our way back to the lodge where everyone was waiting for us. Soon enough, we arrived back at the lodge and ate dinner. I sat at the bridal party table next to my mom and next to my Aunt Ashley. Ashley and I had so much fun talking about nothing in particular. Later, my mom and I started talking about the wedding and how perfect and beautiful it was.

After dinner, I got up and walked over to my grandma. I sat down with her and started talking to her. After a few minutes of chatting with my grandma, I went back to my seat, and ate cake and Hershey Chocolate Kisses.

After all that, the wedding had finally come to an end. After saying goodbye to the guests, it was time for my mom, her new husband, and I to go home and start our new life together.

Alissa859 BRONZE, Menifee, California
What do u mean i didnt say anything about talking trash

jbjustfine said...
You really kept your word when you said that you would not talk trash about things...EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES!!

Alissa859 said...
I posted the article

Bieber Fever said...
are you guys the one that posted the article

its ok! i understand!!!!!!! :)

on Jun. 11 2010 at 12:23 am
Alissa859 BRONZE, Menifee, California
sorry i messed up a couple of times