Hello My Beutiful Liar.

Dear My Beautiful Liar,

How do i start? Well, you were one of the best. Wrapping your arms softly around my waist, holding me close from the darkness that was slowly growing inside of me, and you keeping me away from the fooprints in the sand filled with my tears. You were the thread that sewed my heart back together...now, it seems as if the thread has disinigrated. "I found this other girl and she's looking for love, i'm not sure you are." Why don't you just rip my heart out and tear it into tiny shreads. You said you were a part of the beaten and the damned but i'm not sure if that was tre. The cuts and bruises on your arms, are they real? You said i was your perfect disease...guess what baby...they found a cure.

Hello My Beautiful Liar...I never want to see you again.

Not with love,

A small town innocent girl

Collado92 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Wow amazing I agree this is creative and original. Good job you are a GREAT writer, keep it up. *Real talk

This conveys the hearts emotion and logic.Nice.

BaileyBaby13 said...
Wow, I love this. It's awesome! But also sad, and kind of bittersweet. It's really creative and original, good job!,(:

wind_and_rain said...
Jul. 19, 2010 at 8:38 am
this is so good! it almost made me cry. keep on writing!