Disneyland | Teen Ink

Disneyland

June 1, 2010
By KoolBeans BRONZE, Menifee, California
KoolBeans BRONZE, Menifee, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

One night, my uncle Rene thought it would be fun to go to Knott’s the next day. My auntie Sara and I however didn’t really like Knott’s, so we asked my other uncle Daniel if he could get us into Disneyland for free, since he knows one of the managers who work there. It turns out that my uncle Daniel was able to get us in. My Auntie Sara was so hyper and excited that she was acting crazy! In fact, we were all so excited that night.

The next morning we got ready and first stopped of at Denny’s. As my aunt was heading towards the door she tripped on the mat. “HAHA!” My uncle laughed. We all started laughed. As soon as we sat down and ordered, my aunt dropped a big glass of orange juice on the floor. My uncle got so mad and embarrassed.
About an hour later, we finally left to Disneyland. Once we got there my auntie Sara jumped out of the car and was so excited, “Yay, finally!” We all, in fact, ran to the entrance gate. Once we got in the first thing we rode was the monorail. While on the ride, we watched other people on the rides yelling and screaming. After the monorail, we decided to go rid on Space Mountain.
Once we got there the workers said that it was closed for the day, because it almost derailed and they had to test it all day. After we turned away with disappointment, we went on other rides and had so much fun all the rest of the day. Later that night, we decided to leave and went to Denny’s again, but this was for dinner. After we ate, we unbelievably, got pulled over for a speeding ticket. As the police officer approached the car, my uncle said, “Let’s have a little fun with this!” As the officer began to question my uncle, we all began talking and talking acting like we were crazy. The officer said never mind and let us go. That night was such a fun day.