No Thank You... Life Just Keeps Coming | Teen Ink

No Thank You... Life Just Keeps Coming

May 13, 2010
By Jessiica BRONZE, Huntington Beach, California
Jessiica BRONZE, Huntington Beach, California
4 articles 2 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
I will go to the animalshelter and get you a kitty cat, I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat, and then on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your house and punch you in the face. ~Sue.Glee.


No thank you I would not like to let you read my private thoughts written in a, what I thought, was a safe Journal, a haven for me to express my thoughts and recap my life experiences. No thank you I do not want you8 to try and make me happy, I am in a state of depression so don’t bother me and try and make me smile, anger is all I want to feel right now. No thank you I will walk because it’s not the same without my car. No thank you, you can drive since you took my car away in the first place. No thank you I didn’t want to be your girlfriend, I just wanted your attention. No thank you I don’t want to go on Facebook with you looking over my shoulder at every word I see or write. No thank you I don’t want to talk anymore I have already talked enough to get myself in this deep so why would I say anymore? No thank you I would not like your compliments, let me criticize my work without you positive words, let me think that my photography sucks so I will try and make it better. No thank you I do not want to live at home anymore but I don’t have a choice. No thank you I do not want to leave my friends, I have known some of them for ten years and after graduation I will never see them again. No thank you I would just like to be left alone just for today, a day were I can sit by myself and cry my eyes out and be miserable. No thank you school is getting way too much for me I just want a break from it all but I need to keep going. No thank you.