No believef in love??? | Teen Ink

No believef in love???

By AlieceBlake BRONZE, Henrietta, Missouri
AlieceBlake BRONZE, Henrietta, Missouri

“I believe in the sun when it isn’t shining, I believe in love even when I don’t feel it. I believe in God even when He's silent.”

love??? the dictionary says Love is a constellation of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection or profound oneness.there you have it...love is defined infront of my eyes and yours...its right there...but no matter how many times i read it over...in my mind theres no place 4 it...it doesnt make since...love is a constellation of emotions???constellation means a big gathering and emotions are the way we feel...experiences are things we have done in life...so love is a big gathering of the way we feel with things we have done in life while being mothering to a sence of strong affectoin...ok well that makes me think...idk about you...one of my friends definded love as something that would make you go crazy 4 another person...im not talkin roses and things like that but im talking an actually craving to wake up in the morning and hear their name come brusting out of your mouth...i still cant grasp the concept of love....how can you now thats what something is....you listen to a song and start to sing along...you get so caught up in it that the meaning of the song changes from the artist meaning to your own...."love hurts but sometimes its a good hurt"...idk the real meaning behind that paticiler song.....but its my song its how i feel...love does hurt...expsecily when you dont know what love is...or you dont believe in love...i know im young but i still feel like my heart has been broke to many times to trust or stay long enough to find out what i may think love is...so my believef in love is no real believef at all...

A relationship ended badly!!!!