Leave

By , providence, RI
I want to run away, far, far away to a place I only can hurt myself.

To a place that no one knows my past, my lover, and me

I want to go to a place where I can ignore the screaming, the shout of abuse, and the tears I have experienced

I want to run to a place where I can only be me, where I can smile and scream happiness

I want to go to a far away place and share my love with the person who truly deserves it

I want to be alone and share my surroundings with myself, let my heart and soul take over all of my emotions, let my mind be creative with writing and music flowing thru my body

I want my voice to shine like a bright star in the moonlight sky

I want my writing to come from my heart and not my mind, which is filled of thoughts of the past

I want to leave this place; leave the cars that honk to the elderly, leave the parents that shout and scream violence, leave the one guy that doesn’t know how I really feel about him, leave the houses that are breaking inside, leave the friends that once told me the truth, leave everything behind

I want to leave this negativity behind, and run far away to a place that I only know of

I want to run far, far away to a place that I can wash the tears and sadness out of my life

I want to runaway from myself

lil zay 32 said...
I can truly understand what you’re saying because I feel like that all the time. Most of the time I’m like ‘’f’’ this I need to go. But I can’t because of the position I’m in, I wish someone would understand how I feel but no one does, not even my own mother. I live in a world of hate and sin and I wish I could just get and go all the time but that obstacle is always in my path. Sometimes I wish I could just go back in time to change my life ... (more »)

Dominicangirl replied...
Omg youre making me cry :'( but tears of joy. thank you so much for sharing. & yes your completely right i want to run away to a quieter place, alone. THANK YOU!