When She's Gone... | Teen Ink

When She's Gone...

By ♠♣♦♥Jon♠♣♦♥ SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico
♠♣♦♥Jon♠♣♦♥ SILVER, Albuquerque, New Mexico

" The greatest things in life are unseen, Thats why we close our eyes when we cry, kiss, and dream."

The moment our eyes met, I felt a feeling inside like no other. I told myself each day, "I can't wait for you to be mine." When that day came, joy filled my body, the feeling sprung wild like a bucking bull, my heart was satisfied at last. The one I wanted, was finally mine. Oh' how that joy sent me into a aroma of shock. Then, that one day. You came to me, with something that hurt like no other. You told me a lie; a lie out of anger. I was furious and hurt. I watched you walk away, hoping you'd turn back. As the sky filled dark and gray, the tears slowly slided down my face. I wanted to run after you; but it was to late. As the sun goes down, the pains don't go. And until this day I am still stuck in this whole. Still remembering the day, you walked away. And I could say "She's gone." I await lonely and empty in this hollow room, awaiting for you, the right one, to come free me; from this imprisonment of pain.
Please come; Save me.

This is actually from expierence, so it was kind of hard to write...

Meavescrete SILVER, Potomac, Maryland
Very sad. We might try to understand the reason why they leave and never get it. We might want them to come back, but they don't always. I feel sympathy for you. The right one will show up.

k.james SILVER said...
k.james SILVER, Whitby, Other

"Love without action is meaningless, action without love is irrelevant." -Deepak Chopra

That is actually really sad, it moved me to tears for real (well not rolling down my face but watery eyes). I can relate because I have a similar situation going on. But really that was amazing, i love your work so please read some of my stuff and comment i would love your feedback :) <3

shaniab SILVER said...
shaniab SILVER, Hawthorne, California
Awwww that's really sad